ntroducing the H2Go Rain Jacket purpose-built with one single objective, to keep you dry when you are riding in the rain.
As much as motorcyclists love riding in the monsoons, we hate getting wet even more. We want to experience the lush greenery, the wet tarmac and the smell of fresh Earth that monsoon brings; but we want to do it dry. The H2Go Rain Jacket is the answer.
- The shell is made from a breathable fabric rated for water resistance up to 5000mm
- Hi-viz Green shell with retro-reflective trims keep you visible in all conditions
- Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion resistant polyester shell prevents small tears
- Designed, cut and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket
- Heat sealing prevents ingress of water at the seams
- 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard Zipper, backed by a wide gutter flap to prevent water ingress
- Compact and ergonomic 3 panel independently actuating hood with cord lock
- Rear exhaust vents assist in removal of hot and humid air from inside of the jacket
- Elasticated gloves friendly cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves
- High collar prevents capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
- Extremely lightweight, weighs only 200 gms
- Stow-away pouch lets you store the rain jacket during transport
Art No: wel1301